Hey guys it’s me, Parker and today I’m back again to tell you about 10 really awesome Disney facts.
10. During the production of The Nightmare Before Christmas, more than 400 different Jack Skellington heads were used.
9. “The Seas” aquarium in Epcot is big enough to hold the Spaceship Earth sphere.
8. Disney modeled Aladdin after famous actor Tom Cruise.
7. The “Tree of Life” in Animal Kingdom was built around an old oil rig.
6. Rapunzel has 70 feet of hair, which consists of 100,000 strands.
5. Simba means “lion” in Swahili.
4. Someone once turned in a waterbed to Disneyland’s lost and found.
3. The film 101 Dalmatians contains 6,469,952 black spots.
2. Disney World sometimes attracts alligators to Splash Mountain.
1. Lilo and Stitch uses more Elvis songs than Elvis’ own movies.